Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Recruits that are coming on Friday

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner hamdogxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just because everyone's been asking every day I found out who's coming on Friday. I don't know which times they'll be eating at though.

    Tim Barnaby - St. Cloud Cathedral
    Mark Forsberg - Osseo
    Chris Olson - Concordia Academy (as a junior 16:55 & 2:02)
    Dan Peterson - Holy Angels (fast dude with long and crazy hair)
    Justin Smith - Benilde St. Margaret's (as a junior 17:02 & 10:23)
    Dan Steinbrecher(?) - Hinkley
    Brandon Gleason (& maybe Matt Hanson) - Kasson-Mantorville/Triton --> in the AA CC meet last year, Gleason was 113 in 18:04 & Hanson was 65 in 17:25. Why that school was in class AA I have no idea. Hanson also made it to State in the A 3200 in the spring

    Look's like there's some allright kids coming on Friday. It'll be sweet!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Osakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where is micah....**** 't tony

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shorty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know Steinbrener, he's alright. He got 6th in our section 2 mile with something like a 10:30 or 10:40 last year. I've talked to him a couple of times, plus he tried to cut me off and i had to bust him with an elbow, so I give the man props on that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •